Business Handshake

Annual Accounts and Corporation Tax

As a director of a limited company, you are required to annually file:

  • Accounts to Companies House

  • Accounts and corporation tax return to HMRC

  • Confirmation statement to Companies House

In addition to this, you may wish to view your company's position on a monthly or quarterly basis, to give you more control over your cash flow. Management accounts traditionally act as a budgeting tool so you can monitor your income and expenditure; however, they can also be used to determine the shareholder's dividends and future corporation tax liabilities.

Are you self-employed?

Thinking about switching to a limited company but not sure if it is right for you?

Get in touch, and we can discuss the different taxes and compliance requirements for each scenario.